home | contact
| site map
maps & directions
licenses & permits
pay your water bill
here for any important community messages & updates
Office hours: 8:00-12:00, 1:00-4:30, Monday through Friday
|Village of Massena Building Department
||Town Hall Building, 60 Main Street, Massena, New York 13662
1. What requires a building permit?
New Construction, enlargement, alterations, renovations, siding, roofing, electrical, plumbing, heating, systems, pools, fences, and demolition.
2. How much is a building permit?
It depends on the construction value.
3. What forms/papers are necessary for a building permit to be
A drawing of the lot showing renovation/construction. A list of materials being used. Truss information stating snow load if applicable. Constructor and workmen's compensation insurance information.
4. What is the purpose of the Village Zoning Board?
The purpose of the Zoning Board is to determine and vary the application thereof in harmony with the general purpose and intent of the zoning rules.
The entire Code for the Village of Massena can be found on
view the Village Zoning map you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Zoning Map (153 kb PDF)
Village of Massena Building Department
- Town Hall, 60 Main Street - Massena, NY 13662 - 315.769.6803 - email@example.com
Sunday, March 09, 2014